€28m Border Economic Stimulus Package
Following the launch of the €28m Border Economic Stimulus Package involving:
- €3 million for the six Local Enterprise Offices (LEOs) in the border counties for capability development programmes for micro and small firms with ambition;
- An €8.5 million Brexit Transformation Fund to enable individual firms to transform their businesses and diversify markets administered by Enterprise Ireland (EI);
- €1.5 million for Industry Fellowships targeted at businesses located in Border counties, administered by Science Foundation Ireland (SFI); and
- A €15 million competitive Border Enterprise Development Fund for collaborative enterprise capability building projects administered by Enterprise Ireland (EI).
Enterprise Ireland colleagues are organising a briefing event for national, regional and local stakeholders in each county to promote awareness of the border stimulus package and to explain the detail of the 4 initiatives.
EI, LEO and SFI representatives will be in attendance.
The briefing sessions will begin this coming Monday morning in Cavan.
- Monday 13th January, Kilmore Hotel, Cavan, Co. Cavan at 10am
- Monday 13th January, Four Seasons Hotel, Coolshannagh, Monaghan Co. Monaghan at 2pm
- Tuesday 14th January, The Fairways Hotel, Dublin Rd, Haggardstown, Dundalk, Co. Louth, A91 E6KC; at 2pm
- Wednesday 15th January, The Sligo Park Hotel, Pearse Rd, Cornageeha, Sligo, at 9.30am
- Wednesday 15th January, Hotel TBC , Leitrim at 2pm
- Friday 17th Radisson Blu Hotel., Letterkenny Retail Park, Paddy Harte Rd, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, at 10am