Council of Irish Fashion Designers
The Council of Irish Fashion Designers is a representative body for Members.
Its aims and objectives include:
- To promote the interests of its Members.
- To build an aspirational brand for the premium sector of the Irish fashion industry.
- To speak with a strong voice on behalf of its members to government, state agencies, media, business associations and the public at large.
- To create a forum for the dissemination of information of interest to Members through a program of formal lectures, guest addresses or informal discussion.
- To provide a facility for the sharing of commercial information of benefit to Members.
- To develop co-operative promotional strategies and events within the Membership and with other industries where common purpose can be served.
- To establish a basis for informal contact and support between Members.
- To actively encourage and nurture new entrants to the Irish fashion industry.
Promotion, talks, representation
Who can Join
Irish fashion designers