Digital Marketing Manager | Applications Invited
DCCI are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager who will have overall responsibility for the effective management of DesignIreland.ie, DCCI’s consumer-facing website and client community.
This is a full-time fixed-term employment contract for 2 years, from March 2020.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon on Friday 28th February.
- Work with the team to develop the digital strategy for DesignIreland.ie and the OPTIMISE programme, that will grow traffic, engagement, appreciation and conversion internationally to increase revenue for client producers featured on the site.
- Ensure that DesignIreland.ie has a world-class user experience, in accordance with brand guidelines and best practice, that achieves agreed objectives for engagement and conversion.
- Work with the team and appointed third-party agencies to lead delivery of creative campaigns and content that grows consumer interest and organic traffic.
- Liaise with DCCI’s Communications team to coordinate and align Design Ireland activities with DCCI’s overall web and social media activities.
- Demonstrate performance of campaigns and develop DCCI’s digital knowledge and expertise to constantly improve.
- Develop and execute a plan to grow Design Ireland’s social media audience, through creative social campaigns, media partnerships, sponsorships and paid activity.
- Co-ordinate always-on social content to maximise consumer engagement, including through the use of excellent copy, video and/or photo editing.
- Ensure that target clients and retail partners are engaging with the website so that it delivers tangible value to the design and craft sector.
- Liaise with client brands to ensure that DesignIreland.ie is a strong community for clients, that all product content is accurate, optimised and that all external links are monitored and working.
- Monitor DesignIreland.ie daily to ensure optimum functionality.
- Report weekly and monthly on website and social performance against agreed targets, including ongoing competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Manage agreed budgets and DCCI’s relationship with relevant external digital agencies.
- Manage interns as available.
Interested candidates are requested to send a Cover Letter highlighting relevant experience and interest in the role and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please title the email: Digital Marketing Manager
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon Friday 28th February, 2020.