European Programme Project Manager | Recruitment Notice
Job Title: European Programme Project Manager
Process Team: Innovation & Development Programmes
Location: Design & Crafts Council Ireland, Castle Yard, Kilkenny
Reporting To: Head of Innovation & Development Programmes
The Design & Crafts Council Ireland (DCCI), wish to contract a dynamic project manager whose key responsibilities will be:
- The ongoing development of a European funding strategy for DCCI
- The development and management of applications to EU funding programmes
- The co-ordination and management of projects in receipt of European funding.
- Development of a targeted strategy to secure EU and other types of funding in line with DCCI’s strategic plan 2020 – 2023.
- The successful and timely submission of applications to the EU resulting in additional funding streams for the organisation.
- Management, co-ordination and administration of activities for current EU funded projects - Craftscode (funded by Interrreg) and Crafting Europe (funded by Creative Europe).
- Preparation and submission of regular progress reports based on project deliverables.
- Management of project partners to ensure effective communication and delivery.
- Management of project events and meetings in line with project objectives, budgets and timelines.
- Management of prospective successful applications for EU funding.
- Identification and development of relationships with international partners who share a common strategic vision for the purpose of securing EU funding.
- Preparation of an annual report, monthly board reports and other reports and metrics based on agreed targets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3rd level in European/International or Art/Craft/Design qualification.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of European programmes.
- Experience in delivery of previous EU programmes.
- Excellent organisational and project management, communication and public relations skills.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and in teams.
- Ability to manage and devise action plans and workflows to ensure timely delivery of objectives.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Interested candidates are requested to send a Cover Letter highlighting relevant experience and interest in the role and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please title the email: European Programme Project Manager
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon Monday 17th February, 2020.
This communication is provided by the Design & Crafts Council Ireland (DCCI) as a service to its registered clients. Unless specifically stated DCCI does not explicitly support or endorse the agencies or companies or their adverts placed herein and while every effort is made to verify content, DCCI cannot be held accountable for inaccuracies. Clients are requested to inform DCCI of any concerns or complaints in relation to these adverts.