This application form can be used for both Design & Crafts Council of Ireland: PORTFOLIO Critical Selection and Design & Crafts Council of Ireland: PORTFOLIO wider programme
+ If you are currently featured in PORTFOLIO: Critical Selection 2017 – 2018 you will not automatically transition to the next edition so must submit an application.
+ If you are currently featured on www.dccoi.ie/portfolio, you will automatically remain within the wider programme. However, if you wish to apply for the Critical Selection publication, you must submit an application.
+ If you are currently not featured in either, you are welcome to apply to both using the one application. Your application will automatically be put forward for both programmes.
+ If you are selected for Critical Selection 2019 – 2020, your work will be required for the launch exhibition in Dublin Castle in February 2019. This work, or other pieces, may also be required for the touring programme for this show throughout 2019/2020. Selected work will be finalised in consultation with the appointed curator.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO APPLY, PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
Fill out the form below. This is open to registered clients of Design & Crafts Council of Ireland. See current registration criteria and information here.
Include three high quality images or work which best represent your current practice.
*Make sure they are clearly labeled before you upload them. Always choose clear, concise images that are on a clean, plain background.
Click here for more information on how to produce good images for assessment.
Include information on the two pieces of actual work which should be presented to the selection panel in November 2018. These can be two of the works from Step 3 or two different works. You can deliver your work anytime between 10am and 5pm on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th November 2018. Work must be collected on Thursday 22nd or Friday 23d November 2018 between 10am and 5pm. Please ensure that your work is clearly labelled and packed securely and appropriately. The venue for delivery and pickup of work is The Cordell Suite, Gowran Park, Gowran, Co. Kilkenny.
Please note: If you are unable to send physical work you may still submit an application with images only. However, our experience with judges is that physically seeing work is preferable for making a decision.
“Submit” your application. Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 9th November 2018 at 5pm. Submissions received after this time will not be accepted.
Deadline for receipt of applications:: Friday 9th November 2018 at 5pm.
Delivery of work for selection to:: The Cordell Suite, Gowran Park, Gowran, Co. Kilkenny on Thursday 15th or Friday 16th November 2018 between 10am and 5pm on either day.
Collection of works:: Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd November 2018:: 10am – 5pm.
NOTES ON THE ELECTRONIC APPLICATION FORM:
- Continue with the application once you have begun. If the page is left idle for 10 minutes or more problems may occur in the submission process.
- Do not click the 'back' button while filling out the form as information will be lost and form will not be sent.
- If you are experiencing problems with applying there may be issues with the browser or operating system you are using.
- Discover what browser you are using here.
- Discover what Operating System you are using here.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email your application has not been submitted successfully. In this case please fill out the application form again and submit.
- If you have any issues filling in the form please email email@example.com.
- All successful submissions will receive a confirmation email.