DCCoI | Senior Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive
The Design & Crafts Council of Ireland (DCCoI) is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive.
This is a fast-paced and wide-ranging role that requires a candidate with a can-do attitude and experience providing executive support to senior management, with excellent organistional and prioritising skills. The role will see the right candidate interact with an extensive network of stakeholders and partners and work across the senior management team, primarily providing support for the Chief Executive which will include extensive diary and travel management, collation of information for reports on a weekly/bi-monthly and monthly basis, preparation of documentation for reports and presentations and managing expenses.
- This position is for a contract period of five years.
- The Executive Assistant role will be based at the Design & Crafts Council of Ireland’s headquarters in Kilkenny and will involve some travel within Ireland.
- Own car and full driving licence essential.
- Availability for evening and weekend work with high flexibility required.
- Provide a full executive support service to the office of the Chief Executive.
- Manage the Chief Executive’s diary proactively to help make full and effective use of their time.
- Arrange meetings (including venues, travel arrangements, itineraries etc.) ensuring that all parties are fully briefed in advance.
- Plan, prepare and co-ordinate papers for meetings together with all supporting materials and reference documents, ensuring timely distribution.
- Provide first point of contact for a variety of stakeholders.
- Draft reports/correspondence when required.
- Analysis of reports from a variety of sources providing summary information to the Chief Executive.
- Manage information systems appropriate to the office of the Chief Executive.
- Liaising with the Chair and Board members in relation to all Board-related queries both internally and externally.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Friday 19th April.